Sunday, October 2, 2011

Christmas Dress Challenge

Christmas Dress Challenge:

1. Beginning Weight: 209.8
Current Weight: 207.2
Total Lost: 2.6 lbs

2. Calories: Im staying between 900 and 1100. Im in a Triple Dog Challenge and they supply menus for us. This week I only deviated twice. Once to add a 1/2 tsp of PB to breakfast, and once to add 1/2 Low Carb Yogurt and 1/2 Choc milk to make a smoothis for my recovery after a run.

3.Excersize: Im loving Brad Gansbergs 5K in 100 days. I cant believe I can run!! Im also crosstraining with Body Pump, and free weights, and medicine balls. This week I had a total of 168 minutes. This was decreased because on Tues I helped my sister move (instead of doing body pump). Altho I did hurt the next day! Its amazing how heavy dressers, and beds, and TVs etc can be! I also missed Body Pump on Friday. Had hubs in the ER. TWO kidney stones. When I finally got him home, I was up and down the steps every 15 mins checking on him and delivering drinks and pain meds. He sees a doc tomorrow.

4. Water. I drank 100 to 125 oz of water/flavored water every single day!! I love to drink!!

5.  Book. Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst:  I truely love this book. So down to earth, and such common sense!!
In the chapter for this week shes talking about her absent dad.  She says we cant blame out eating on our past, but somehow it seems to shape us.   This is her quote: " To Think on hard things keeps us in hard spots and only serves to deepen our feelings of emotional emptiness."  In other words, dont dwell in the negative, the hard times. Go get help if you need it. Absolutley nothing wrong with going to counseling!!

Blessings
Deb

8 comments:

  1. I am going to check into that book, it looks like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your hubby is healing well. You did excellent this week. Keep up the great work. Your book sounds great too.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work, nice loss! Poor husband, I've heard kidney stones are awful. Love that quote from your book too, thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the loss this week. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice loss. Super job on the calories. On your way 4 sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may have said this before but the book sounds like one I should add to my list! Congrats on the loss & great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful loss, way to go!! You are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah!! Hope Husband is feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!