Sunday, October 16, 2011

Challenges



Christmas Dress Challenge:
Beginning Weight: 209.8
Current Weight: 203.5  -1.3
Total Lost:  6.3

Give Yourself the Best Gift:
Beginning Weight: 210.2
Current Weight: 203.5  -1.3
Total Lost:  6.7

Triple Dog Challenge:
Begining Weight: 209
Current Weight: 203.5  -1.3
Total Lost: 5.5

I dont have a picture of the scale, (my batteries have died)  As soon as I get some, I WILL post a pic!!!

2. Calories: Im staying between 1000 and 1200. Im in a Triple Dog Challenge and they supply menus for us.

3.Excersize: Im loving Brad Gansbergs 5K in 100 days. This week was the last week, and this coming  week is the graduation run. SO excited!!!  Im also doing a 31 day Challenge hosted by Jen and Clyde. I have committed to run one mile every day for the month of October. On Saturday I did Zumba again!! For a breakdown of each days activities check here.
4. Water. I drank 100 to 125 oz of water/flavored water every single day!! I love to drink me some water!!

5. Book. Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst. Im still on chapter 2. I will give a seperate blog when Im ready to review that chapter.
My statement for Give Yourself the Best Gift:

"This Holiday Season, I want to contine to lose weight. To be healthy, to not fall off the 'wagon'. I want to encourage others in their journey and learn from them. This Christmas I want to be able to say that I have done my best and see a loss on that scale. I want to learn to control what I eat, when I eat, and why I eat. I want to be in control."

Still working on the last two...........
8. (NSV) Financial....I want to make and stick to a budget for Christmas gifts, food, travel..
9. (NSV) Sleep...Giving my body the rest it needs.

Blessings
Deb

8 comments:

  1. Deb how exciting...you are doing good...you are almost past that 200 mark...to never return again..Wowo Whooo ..You can do it.. I can't wait to be there. 13 pounds for me to get under that 200...Can't wait to see your next couple weigh in's!!! Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs,
    Jolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can´t find out if you lost this week. Could you add a line up top with how much you´ve lost in one week. That way it´s easier to know if you´re staying or losing.
    But by the looks of it you are doing great! You´re weight is just a smidgen less than mine and I hope you have another good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!! Keep up he great work Deb. I miss running....that is so hard to believe but I do. Tomorrow new exercises and I'm going to try and run in the pool, possible?? Haven't a clue we'll see.
    Good luck this week, keep it up. Blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, great loss this week. I am about to do my graduation run for 5k in 100 days too. You should check out my last blog entry. I shocked myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is great! It's good to see the loss on your page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are doing amazing! Curious about this Alan & his menu... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're doing awesome, Deb!!! You should be very proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 31 day challenge = Amazing. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!