Sunday, October 9, 2011

Challenges



Christmas Dress Challenge:

1. Beginning Weight: 209.8
Current Weight: 204.8
Total Lost:  5 lbs

Give Yourself the Best Gift:
Beginning Weight: 210.2
Current Weight: 204.8
Total Lost:  5.4

Triple Dog Challenge:
Begining Weight: 209
Current Weight: 204.8
Total Lost: 4.2

2. Calories: Im staying between 1000 and 1200. Im in a Triple Dog Challenge and they supply menus for us. This week I deviated three times. Once to add a 1/2 tsp of PB to breakfast, and twice to add 1/2 Low Carb Yogurt and 1/2 C Silk Choc milk to make a smoothies for my recovery after a run.

3.Excersize: Im loving Brad Gansbergs 5K in 100 days. and Im doing a 31 day Challenge hosted by Jen and Clyde.  I have committed to run one mile every day for the month of October.  On Saturday I did Zumba!!
4. Water. I drank 100 to 125 oz of water/flavored water every single day!! I love to drink me some water!!

5.  Book. Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst:  I truely love this book. So down to earth, and such common sense!! I finished the book and am starting over and digging deeper this time. For my chapter one review, click here.
My statement for Give Yourself the Best Gift:

"This Holiday Season, I want to contine to lose weight. To be healthy, to not fall off the 'wagon'. I want to encourage others in their journey and learn from them.  This Christmas I want to be able to say that I have done my best and see a loss on that scale. I want to learn to control what I eat, when I eat, and why I eat. I want to be in control."

Still working on the last two...........

8. (NSV) Financial....I want to make and stick to a budget for Christmas gifts, food, travel..

9. (NSV) Sleep...Giving my body the rest it needs.

Blessings
Deb

12 comments:

  1. One-derland is right around the corner. Stay focused and that prize will be yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've really got it together! I'm going to have to check out that book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! Keep at it. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your loss is crazy awesome! You're doing so well... It also looks like you've got some excellent clear cut goals for yourself. I'm glad you're looking at weightloss from so many angles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing great! Challenger extraordinaire, keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go! Go! Go! You're staying on track, and that is FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEAH!!!! You are kicking some major butt. Keep up the great work. I am very proud of you Deb.
    Have another great and successful week. Take care and God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are doing so well, and you are so close to the 100's! (makes me a little jealous... but not in a bad way... more of a making me want to try harder kind of way.)
    It looks like you did so good, just keep it up! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic week! Here is to another great one! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are doing great. Nice loss this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow great loss! Sounds like you are doing all the right things & doing them well, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!