Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cant comment on blogs again!

Shannon at 365 Days,  I CANT leave a comment on your blog, and I tried 4 times. GRRRR on this blogger problem! And wasnt able to pull up your email address, so Ill go all public. :)

BUT I wanted to tell you, you go girl!! Way to push yourself thru the 'I dont want to'.  Sometimes I have a hard time figuring out if its a mental block or if its my body telling me to slow down!
And I so totally agree with you about Ben!! Hes an amazing inspiration!!

Have a wonderful day!!!
Deb

3 comments:

  1. I have some of those blogs too I can't comment on. I leave an e-mail if they have one and the last time left a message for them in Mir's comments. I do read everyone's at least once or twice a week and hate when i can't tell them something.
    I hope you have a great day. Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Thanks for going the extra mile to comment about my post on your blog! :) Your last comment did come through at my blog. I, often, have trouble commenting on blogs, too - it's so frustrating!!! Anyway, thanks for all your support - I appreciate it so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have trouble with the blogs where you have to select a profile. I use google but lately I have to post anonymous. Like now. Any suggestions?
    Tracy's corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!