Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Whats a mom to do?

Daughter is picked up by friend to go back to collge at 7PM.

At 8:30PM Mom sees this on the couch,


Mom texts daughter and says, "Look in your computer bag and see if youre missing anything."

Daughter. "Oh crap, and I need it for tomorrow.

Mom, "If you promise to be awake, Ill bring it to you." (Thankfully college is only 1 1/2 hrs away)
After a trip out and back, I got home to find the following post on facebook.


Amber  has the best mom ever! thank you Debby for driving out here at night in the rain to bring me my computer! ♥
Priceless...........



1 comment:

  1. What a sweety! You are a mother after my own heart. :)
    Hi, I´m Betty and I saw your comment at the Christmas Dress Challenge. I´m waiting to be accepted to and in the mean time have started my life change/diet. I¨m looking for other people in the same situation as me and will be snooping around in your blog a bit. :)
    I will add my blog URL here so you can find my blog, because it´s not on my profile. Hopefully we can get to know each other better and encourage one another.

    http://bltnever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!