Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Shrinkvivor weigh in

Today was weigh in for Shrinkvivor brought to us by Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans.

Weigh in today 208.4
Im on the White team. Hoping to kick some butt!!!  This weeks challenge is to count our mintues of exercise.  It starts today and goes thru next Tues.

For some reason Im not able to comment on blogs. I was able to get on in on Julies and then its like it just quit.  I type and when I hit enter, it just goes away.

Im getting my 100oz of fluids in every day!!

Im staying between 900 and 1100 calories every day!! THanks to Triple Dog Dare Challenge and his easy to follow preplanned menus!!

Exersize going great!! Hauled boxes and TVs, and beds, dressers up and down a long hill to the Uhaul truck. (OK I know thats not officially working out, but my arms and calves are mighty sore today!!)
Monday: 45 minute treadmill run jog.
Tues: nothing
Wed: 15 mins free weights. So sore, I just couldnt finish
Hopefully Ill make up lots of ground the rest of the week!

On Sunday my dear sweet sister texted me and aasked if she and my nephew could move in with us til she finds a place of their own.  Verbal abuse it a horrible disease!!  On Tues, we spent all morning putting most of their belongings in storage.  They brought basics with them, and are crashing in the bedrooms of my college kids. So thankful I have a bed for them!! Its hard to get our schedules all figured out, but it will work!!!

Oh and I have to tell you about the 5K. I had a PR 41.45 I was so excited!!! Didnt run the whole thing. Next time!! My daughter walked it!! So proud of her!

Im whooped, so off to bed!
Blessings
Deb

4 comments:

  1. Glad your sister got out of her situation & has you to help her:-) I look forward to seeing how you do with your cal challenge. I'm on shrinkviovr also, Peach tribe, so I'll be seeing ya at the tribal meets... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great, Deb! And congrats on your 5k - yay! Good luck on the challenge! And good luck to your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my blog (about the JW's LOL). I was looking at your weight loss ticker--wow--you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!