Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Family Fun

I am so very very blessed to have a family that I love!  We spent the day together today, celebrating life.
  

My brother and his family!!! Carrying Sweet Potato Casserole!  He runs 5Ks and 10Ks. and is scheduled for a half marathon. Today he told me I look 5 years younger!! What a compliment!!


My sister, her oldest son, and boyfriend.

My nephew and his girlfriend.

Two of my favorite men. Hubby is grilling chicken wings, and my dad! (supervising)



Our spread. Chicken, potatoes, sweet potatoes, applesauce, mac n cheese, corn.... I was stuffed!


We saved a spot for my son who was missing. He had to stay at college this weekend for his work study position.

Family time around the table! So important!




Grammy (mom) listening to Crazy Frog! I know I saw her doing a little dance!!!

My peice of cake was that little peice out of the top corner.
I am so fortunated to have a wonderful family. We have our problems, but we're family!

Blessings
Deb








4 comments:

  1. Hi. stopping by from Christmas dress challenge blog roll, looking forward to it! You are doing SO well. I can't wait to see the dress you pick out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! I just read 50 lbs gone forever...YEAH!!!! I am so proud of you. Keep up the great work. Take care Deb and have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your family with us. All that food looks great!

    Look forward to joining you in the challenge. We're going to be successful at it! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pics! Looks like a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!