"This Holiday Season, I want to contine to lose weight. To be healthy, to not fall off the 'wagon'. I want to encourage others in their journey and learn from them. This Christmas I want to be able to say that I have done my best and see a loss on that scale. I want to learn to control what I eat, when I eat, and why I eat. I want to be in control."
1. I want to continue to read Made To Crave by Lysa Terkeurst. And apply the principals to my weight loss.
Then I will read 1000 gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are by Ann Voskamp
2. Calories: 1100-1200 per day. I want to learn to plan for 'special parties'. Preplanning, is something I want to learn.
3. Exercise: Brad Gansbergs 5k in 100 Days in 100 days... this is three days a week. I plan to go to the gym for 2 days a week for free weights, medicine balls, and body pump classes.
4. Water: My goal is 100 oz a day.
5. I want to find a calorie tracking method. I used Livestrong in the past, I want to research some others and see what I like best.
6. I will post a picture of my scale once a week. Along with my calories and water intake.
7. I will follow up with others in this Challenge and leave encouragement and praise.
8. (NSV) Financial....I want to make and stick to a budget for Christmas gifts, food, travel..
9. (NSV) Sleep...Giving my body the rest it needs.