Sunday, September 18, 2011

Christmas Dress Week one Update


1.  Starting Weight: 209.8   Todays weight 210.8  Up one pound. this is "thanks" to my getting lost in a bag of potato chips fiasco. My fingers are tight, and I feel like crap!! I have a feeling that number will go up before it goes down.


2.  Im aiming for size 18. Starting at 20-22.

3. Name of Book:  1000 Gifts By Ann Voskamp.  This book is intransit somewhere in New York. So hopefully it will be here very soon. Im starting a journal of Thankful things! The first 25 came (snap finger) just like that, then I had to think. Im adding at least one new thing a day.

4. Caloric Limit: 1100 to 1200  I was able to do this!!! Except for potato chip day. Thankfully the bag emptying experience was in the AM, and I was able to drink water and eat carrots the rest of the day. Im still working on figuring out how to post from My Fitness Pal, as my proof. Thankyou to Amber, from overcomingmysugaraddiction for giving me some good pointers on getting the ticker there. Id also like to figure out how to put the daily overview on there, too.
5. Exercise:   5K in 100 days by Brad Gansberg... This is three days a week. 2 Days a week at the gym for free weights, medicine balls, and Body Pump classes.  Saturday AM I mustve turned off my alarm in my sleep, cause when I woke up, it was 930AM. Im guessing this was  because I was up til 230AM the night before trying to save my crashed computer. This meant I missed my 2nd body pump class of the week.


6. I would love to lose 15 lbs during this challenge!! I guess now its 16 lbs I want to lose!

7. Water: 100 oz per day I surpassed 100 every day. On my potato chip bungle day I actually had 175 oz. I really really wanted to get that greasy, salty, nasty taste outta mouth and outta my body!

Looking forward to a better week this week!
Now Im going to go share some bloggy love.

How did you do this week? 

8 comments:

  1. With me this week it was macadamia nuts instead of chips..but yeah I understand totally.

    Other than that sounds like it was a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were able to stop and realize what it is you were doing. And that it derail the rest of your day. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, bloated fingers = the salt. The good part of that is that water bloat comes off pretty easily compared to fat. :D Just drink plenty of fluids, eat foods rich in Potassium, and you'll whizz it right out!!!

    Here's to a good second week sans chips. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sucks! I can´t believe you gained a pound from ONE bag of chips. Otherwise you did so good. We have about the same amount of food to loose, so I´ll be rooting for you!
    Have a good week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll make it Deb. We slip, we live and we move on. You are doing so great with your weight loss and you'll keep it up. Life has it's hard days and easy days and last week you had some of those hard one so here's wishing you the best this week and some of those easy days.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The slip is just one small moment. You are gonna get back on track i know this. Take it one day at a time. Those 16# are so going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep getting that water in to flush out the sodium & move on getting back on track, no need to dwell on what you can't change:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Deb-
    So glad that you will be joining us for the Friends Make Fitness Fun Challenge. I have really gained some great motivation from this challenge and I hope you will too! If you have any questions just let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!