1. Starting Weight: 209.8 Todays weight 210.8 Up one pound. this is "thanks" to my getting lost in a bag of potato chips fiasco. My fingers are tight, and I feel like crap!! I have a feeling that number will go up before it goes down.
2. Im aiming for size 18. Starting at 20-22.
3. Name of Book: 1000 Gifts By Ann Voskamp. This book is intransit somewhere in New York. So hopefully it will be here very soon. Im starting a journal of Thankful things! The first 25 came (snap finger) just like that, then I had to think. Im adding at least one new thing a day.
4. Caloric Limit: 1100 to 1200 I was able to do this!!! Except for potato chip day. Thankfully the bag emptying experience was in the AM, and I was able to drink water and eat carrots the rest of the day. Im still working on figuring out how to post from My Fitness Pal, as my proof. Thankyou to Amber, from overcomingmysugaraddiction for giving me some good pointers on getting the ticker there. Id also like to figure out how to put the daily overview on there, too.
5. Exercise: 5K in 100 days by Brad Gansberg... This is three days a week. 2 Days a week at the gym for free weights, medicine balls, and Body Pump classes. Saturday AM I mustve turned off my alarm in my sleep, cause when I woke up, it was 930AM. Im guessing this was because I was up til 230AM the night before trying to save my crashed computer. This meant I missed my 2nd body pump class of the week.
6. I would love to lose 15 lbs during this challenge!! I guess now its 16 lbs I want to lose!
7. Water: 100 oz per day I surpassed 100 every day. On my potato chip bungle day I actually had 175 oz. I really really wanted to get that greasy, salty, nasty taste outta mouth and outta my body!
Looking forward to a better week this week!
Now Im going to go share some bloggy love.
How did you do this week?