Thursday, September 8, 2011

Body Pump

Tonight I went weak in the knees!!!

My husband has been going to Body Pump at our gym for the past few weeks. Ive been rather TERRIFIED to try because Im so afraid of failure!! If I dont know for sure Ill succeed, I quit before I start!

Tonight I gathered my fears off the floor and pumped some iron!

It was totally awesome!! I wont tell you that i whimped out and started out small, and only used one and 2.5 lb weights, but I sure felt the burn. 

I just got home and went upstairs to change. Going up was fine, but coming down, I felt like my knees were going to give out.
Cant wait to go back!!

Blessings Deb

2 comments:

  1. I watch the guys working out and every once in awhile wish I had enough guts to give it a try but they are using massive weights and I'd use one of those teeny tiny ones and they'd laugh at me. One day I'll do it. I WILL!!!
    Good luck with Mir's challenge. I know that you will knock this ball right of the park with all the good work you've been doing. Keep it up Deb.
    Take care and have an awesome and blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!