"This Holiday Season, I want to contine to lose weight. To be healthy, to not fall off the 'wagon'. I want to encourage others in their journey and learn from them. This Christmas I want to be able to say that I have done my best and see a loss on that scale. I want to learn to control what I eat, when I eat, and why I eat. I want to be in control."
1.Book. Made to Crave. This week in my reading the one comment she made that stuck out to me the most is "French Fries dont love me. The only lasting things they give me are cholesterol and cellulite." French Fries are my number one downfall! I LOVE them!!! Other than mom and dad, it was my first word!! When I was a baby, carseats werent required, and I would stand between my mom and dad while they were driving and when we saw a McDs, I would scream fr frie!
2. Calories: 1100-1200 per day. I was able to stick to this. Some days even below 1000. The end of the week are a bit iffy. I had a view and funeral of a very dear friend, and I would track when I got home, so I cant say I didnt miss something.
3. Exercise: Two days of Brads Learn to Run in 100 days, one day of body pump, and I jogged a 5k. New personal record 41 mins 45 secs.
4. Water: My goal is 100 oz a day. Kicked butt on this one!!!
5. I want to find a calorie tracking method. Ive been sticking with Livestrong.
6. I will post a picture of my scale once a week. Along with my calories and water intake..
Still working on the last three...........
7. I will follow up with others in this Challenge and leave encouragement and praise.
8. (NSV) Financial....I want to make and stick to a budget for Christmas gifts, food, travel..
9. (NSV) Sleep...Giving my body the rest it needs.