1. Starting Weight: 209.8 Todays weight 210.2 Down 1/2 lb from last week. But still up from the starting weight.
2. Im aiming for size 18. Starting at 20-22.
3. Name of Book: 1000 Gifts By Ann Voskamp. This book is intransit somewhere in New York. Amazon still hasnt put this book in my hands, so Im reading Made to Crave, til it gets here.
Quote of the week. "French fries dont love me. The only lasting things they give me are cholesterol and cellulite" Shes talking about not turning to food to fill that empy spot or give us that 'high' that makes us feel good.
4. Caloric Limit: 1100 to 1200 I was able to do this. Some days even under 1000. The end of the week with the viewings and funerals, I waited til the end of the day to track, and Im sure I missed some calories!!
5. Exercise: 5K in 100 days by Brad Gansberg... This is three days a week. 2 Days a week at the gym for free weights, medicine balls, and Body Pump classes. I did Brads 5K for 2 days, Saturday I ran a 5K. New personal record. 41 mins 45 secs. I also did body pump at the gym on Tues.
6. I would love to lose 15 lbs during this challenge!! I guess its still 16 lbs I want to lose!
7. Water: 100 oz per day Kicked this one!!! The girls at work (docs office) keep insisting I be tested for diabetes because 'noone drinks that much on purpose.' So I gave in and during the week they tested my BS. 60 fasting 120 post eating. They are now convinced!!!
Im going to follow Allens menus starting Monday. Looks very doable to me.
Have a blessed week!! Hopefully next week, my loss will be more!