Sunday, August 7, 2011

Slimmer Summer

The heat seems to have broken. Only high of 90s now.
Now if the humidity would break, AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

Last week I was struggling with my sugary treats. I decided to allow one per week. I knew that on Friday was my BFFs bday and we were going out for lunch. She LOVES BeeSting cake, and we were going to have a a piece. SO, all week I resisted, and it wasnt as hard as I thot it would be. Friday came, we went to the gym first, and then for lunch. After the first bite of cake, I was amazed at how sweet it tasted!! I could only eat half of it, and I passed the plate around to the rest of the table for a taste. Thankfully, when it got back to me, it was GONE!! except for the icing, and I dont do icing!!

I had a great discussion with my boss (doctor) last week about bingeing. Im mulling this over in my head, and pulling my thots together.

Weigh in: 211  Stayed the same.

Sunday:
Calories 1213
Water: 75
Movement: walk 60 mins
Sleep: n0
Moisterize: yes
Vitamins: yes

Monday:
Calories: 1020
Water: 120
Movement: walk/run 3miles
Sleep: no
Moisterize: no
Vitamins: no

Tuesday:
Calories 980
Water: 130
Movement: walk/run intervals 3.5 miles
Sleep:yes
Moisterize: no
Vitamins: no

Wednesday:
Calories: 1400
Water: 120
Movement: no
Sleep: yes
Moisterize: yes
Vitamins: yes

Thursday:
Calories 1210
Water: 90
Movement: walk/run 30 mins
Sleep: no
Moisterize: yes
Vitamins:yes

Friday:
Calories 1610
Water: 100
Movement: 30 mins weight machine, 20 mins med ball 2 mile run/walk
Sleep: yes
Moisterize: yes
Vitamins: yes

Saturday:
Calories 890
Water: 60
Movement:  walk for 45 mins
Sleep: no (i was reading a great book and couldnt put it down!!)
Moisterize: yes
Vitamins: yes

8 comments:

  1. Staying the same is better than gaining! :) I look at weeks where the scale doesn't move as indications that something else is happening in the body ... maybe muscles are building and inches are disappearing! :)

    You got in some nice exercise this week. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's puzzling. Your calorie counts are graet and you should have shown a loss. The body is a puzzler, huh? Happens.

    The scale not moving is always better than moving UP, and sometimes it's hormonal/electrolyte stuff going on. So, with that caloric intake, you'll see a payoff next week or soon. Should happen! Onward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Late night reading gets me every time, it's wonderful but a curse to find a good book! I always think, ok there's only 4 more pages until this chapter ends. When I get there, I think I'll read until the first page break in the next chapter...... 4 chapters later, it's midnight and I turn down the lights. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once I gave up sugar, I found the cravings left. Wait! You DON'T do icing?! Wow! I always did icing! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, staying the same is WAY better than gaining. So, good for you. Nice job on keeping track of food and water. You will report a loss next week! michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep doing what you're doing. Your calories and exercise look good, so your body is doing something wacky. Keep it up and it will show. No icing??? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Believe me - I know how frustrating it is do work hard, and not see the results on the scale, but, as others said, staying the same is better than gaining, so try to keep that in mind. Keep going - the scale WILL move!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to echo what EmptyNester wrote. Once I gave up sweets, I didn't crave them anymore. Get it out of your system and you will be amazed at how much better you feel - the heat doesn't both you so much and hunger is not unbearable anymore. Lowering carb intake has been so helpful to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!