Sunday, August 21, 2011

Slimmer Summer Wrap up

weight 209!!!!!!!!! Yes Finally down 2 more. I more pound and I will hit my first big goal of 50 pounds down!!!  Now, I really reduced my calories this week. A bit over 7000.  I DONT know if I can keep that up!!! It was really hard!!!

Still having my stinky situation. I started taking a washcloth and soap with me to work, and around 4PM just taking a break, and washing up.

Started reading a book. Made To Crave. Im soaking up the information!! Ill need to reread it again, and take notes! And then read it again. It talks about weight loss, and giving it to God. Replacing the cravings with God.

Sunday:
Calories 1275
Water: 75
Movement: walk/run 4 miles
Sleep: yes
Moisterize: yes
Vitamins: yes

Monday:
Calories 1015
Water: 120
Movement: walked/jogged 3 miles
Sleep: no
Moisterize: no
Vitamins: no

Tuesday:
Calories: 1100
Water: 75
Movement: Gym!! 30 mins treadmill, 30 mins free weights, 30 mins med ball
Sleep: yes
Moisterize yes:
Vitamins: yes

Wednesday:
Calories 1010
Water: 120
Movement: walk/jog 4 miles
Sleep: no
Moisterize: yes
Vitamins: yes

Thursday:
Calories 990
Water: 120
Movement: walk run 3  miles
Sleep: yes
Moisterize: yes
Vitamins: yes

Friday:
Calories 1060
Water: 75
Movement: rest
Sleep: no
Moisterize: yes
Vitamins: yes

Saturday:
Calories: 865
Water: 120
Movement: walked 8 miles
Sleep: yes
Moisterize: yes
Vitamins: no

8 comments:

  1. I like the sound of the book, keep us posted on how good of a read it is. Sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on two pounds off!! Way to go being so close to fifty pounds gone forever!!Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell us more about the book as you read and learn. Sounds excellent.
    Also AWESOME on the 2 lbs, so close to 50, YEAH!!! I am very proud of you.
    Take care and have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Onderland is just around the corner.....WTG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 50 pounds is a fantastic achievement! Good for you! I increased my daily walking to 4.5 miles every day last week and wanted to eat so much more! I didn't, but I wanted to! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely give points from the book. I have it on my Nook, but haven't read it.

    You are proving the CICO theory--lower calories, lose more weight. :)

    Anyway, congrats on being about to hit a major milestone. Lets see if by Challenge's close you not only meet but PASS IT RIGHT BY.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!