Sunday, August 14, 2011

Slimmer Summer Wrap up

Weight 211.... Still staying the same....GGGGRRRRR Oh well, it will come, I know it will!!! Just keep plugging away!!!

I really think something is going on hormone wise!! IM only 42 years old, this is not supposed to happen to me yet!  I still STINK!!! Ive started taking a washcloth and soap with me to work and washing off about half way thru the day. Maybe premenapause junk. TMI coming up, so skip down to stats if you dont wanna read..................... Last year I was having menstration problems. Id go three month with no period. Then the fourth month Id bleed so bad that I had to sit on the toilet for hours. (Talk about legs going to sleep!!) Then Id get pubic blisters. LARGE ones that were very painful.  Yes they were tested and showed NOTHING which I knew they would!! The gyn said some women going thru premenapause have blisters and they eventually go away. I started eating one yogurt a day, and using an oil she suggested. At that time I was having some hot flashes, but except for the occasional one over night, they have subsided. I was under LOTS of extra stress at this point last year, and the gyn thinks it may have pushed me into premenapause a bit early and is now taking a back seat.  I do have an appointment coming up in October and I will discuss this with her again.



Sunday:
Calories: 1700
Water: 65
Movement: walk/run 30 mins
Sleep: yes
Moisterize: no
Vitamins:no

Monday:
Calories: 1215
Water: 120
Movement: rest day
Sleep: yes
Moisterize: no
Vitamins: no

Tuesday:
Calories: 1300
Water: 120
Movement: weight machines 30 mins, med ball 30 mins. treadmill 45 mins
Sleep: yes
Moisterize: yes
Vitamins: yes

Wednesday:
Calories: 955
Water: 120
Movement: weight machine 20 mins, med ball 30 mins, treadmill 60 mins
Sleep: yes
Moisterize: no
Vitamins: yes

Thursday:
Calories: 1510
Water: 75
Movement: walk/run intervals 45 mins
Sleep: no
Moisterize: yes
Vitamins: yes

Friday:
Calories: 1010
Water: 120
Movement: walkrun intervals 75 mins
Sleep:yes
Moisterize:  yes
Vitamins: yes

Saturday:
Calories: 775
Water: 75
Movement: walk/run intervals 75 mins
Sleep: yes
Moisterize:yes
Vitamins: yes

8 comments:

  1. Good luck with the appointment, and hope you get something figured out. Maybe that's not helping with the weight, either...

    Just keep moving forward, keep rockin' and it will come in time.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the right attitude! Just keep on keepin' on and things will all fall into place!

    I think a lot of us don't realize just what stress can do to us physically. It can really take it's toll on our minds and our bodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Premenopause? Yep...it can show up early and hang around for many years. Oh joy.

    Other than that, NO gain is good! Just keep going, and it will all eventually even out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the crap phase known as Perimenopause. I started around 43, 44. It lasted until 48 1/2. That weird no periods/then bleeding like someone stabbed me multiple times in the womb. Horrible. Night sweats--I'd wake up in a soaking wet set of sheets. I'd have to carry fans EVERYWHERE. Bags of ice to put on my neck. Frozen water bottles for my face/neck. Awful.

    But it passes. And then, YAY! No more period, no more night sweats, tapering off hot flashes. But yes, it becomes HARDER to lose weight. It's unfair and a pain...but such is women's lot.

    See your gyno and ask about what they can do to make you feel better.

    My R.D. (dietitian) said that around that time (peri/meno) women become more sensitive to starches and some women need to be very careful how much bread/pasta/potatoes/rice/sugars we eat. I find this very, very true.

    What can I say? We just have to do our best to endure. I remember exercising with hot flashes and feeling like I was gonna melt and pass out at the same time. Sucks. Just chin up and keep oing and read up on what's best to do. Doc will have suggestions. Get thee hither.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I deal with very heavy periods, too, (I have PCOS), but I don't get the blisters - ouch!!! - I'm so sorry you have to go through that!!!

    I know it's frustrating to not be losing weight, but keep doing what your doing - that scale will move...that's what I keep telling myself, anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a good week and can see a loss soon. Ugh on the other stuff, not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard from some friends about those premenopausal times ... so not looking forward to it.

    You've obviously been keeping your intake in check and exercising regularly so your body seems to be taking a break with losing. Maybe Princess is right and it's all part of the change in cycle. Hope things start moving in the right direction for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pre part sucks, I'm there I understand. I do hate the night sweats, either freezing or so hot you're gonna die. The periods, yep except mine are the other way, stuck like a pig every 2.5-3 weeks and well.........you know.
    Thanks for following my new blog. It was awesome to wake up this morning to find you there. YEAH!!!
    Take care and have a blessed and awesome day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!