Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weight: 213 Stayed the same.

I feel like I screwed this one up. I left myself down. GGGRRR at myself.

I 'got busy' with life and kids, and getting called into work, driving 2 hrs (both ways) to doctor appts, volunteered at Missions sale, 4 hr meeting for church. 

I ALWAYS find time for exercise! Always. When I hear people say they dont have time, I wonder if they really really looked for it. This week I tried to find time on the calendar and there literally wasnt any. So at work I stood instead of sitting. I paced around the docs office instead of sitting in a chair, I walked up and down my stairs for 15 mins.  I want so bad to do some kind of exersize and this week i just couldnt do it.  Next week is 'back to normal' for the most part for my schedule, and I see some daylight.

Both of my long gym days were interupted! Not once did I make it to the gym this week. I did do two walks after work, but nothing else structured.

Twice, I even forgot to track my food. So very not like me!!! It takes a month to make a habit, and only 2 days to break it.

Sunday:
Calories: 1310
Water: 60
Movement: swimming
Sleep: no
Moisterize: yes
Vitamins: yes

Monday:
Calories didnt count
Water: 120
Movement: none
Sleep: no
Moisterize: no
Vitamins: no

Tuesday:
Calories: 510
Water: 120
Movement: pacing at docs office. (ok, I know, that doesnt count)
Sleep: no
Moisterize: no
Vitamins: no

Wednesday:
Calories didnt count
Water: 100
Movement: walk after work 45 mins
Sleep: yes
Moisterize: yes
Vitamins: yes

Thursday:
Calories 1320
Water: 120
Movement: no
Sleep: no
Moisterize: yes
Vitamins:no

Friday:
Calories: 1100
Water: 90
Movement: no
Sleep: yes
Moisterize  yes:
Vitamins: yes

Saturday:
Calories: 995
Water: 75
Movement: no
Sleep: no
Moisterize: yes
Vitamins: yes

12 comments:

  1. It's OK. We want this weight to come off so quickly and life does get in the way at times. I too had a long work week, was in the car all day, and tired when I got home after 9 hours each day so I will be happy to stay the same when I weigh in the morning. It's going to take us quite some time to get to our goal weight anyway so we might as well enjoy the trip and realize things like this happen. When we don't have any more problems, we will be dead!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have a steller week, but I walked/ran a 5K, so all was not lost. Some weeks/days are better than others. If we can stay on track MOST of the time, I think we will still get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all has to come off NOW...not. The main thing about being on a diet is being conscious of what you are eating and not to abuse. If you eat enough to not screw up your progress...it is just a little longer to get to your goals. So you actually did good NOT TO GAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try not to be so hard on yourself. You didn't skip your gym days because you were being lazy - you wanted to be there, but couldn't do it, so there's a difference. And you did get two walks in, so you did something which is good! AND you didn't gain!!! Staying the same is better than having a gain, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some weeks are like that! Just pick up and move on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. With all that you had going on you can't tell me that you didn't burn off some calories. And, while pacing in the docs office is not structured exercise, you still burn off calories rather than just sitting down. Something is always better than nothing.

    When you are disappointed in yourself, don't dwell on it. Just accept the week for what it was- B.U.S.Y.!!! And move on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good attitude about trying to work that exercise in, including walking at the docs and standing at work. All of those tricks add up and keep us moving, moving. I especially liked how you climbed up stairs. Believe me if you keep that up, you will build your stamina.

    Looks like you are overall good at tracking, maybe just a tweak? I have an easy system for tracking that works well. I use a piece of paper and fold it in 8ths. Each square is for one day. I wrote all the items I eat, and later check on line to find calories. This little piece of paper is easy to take anywhere, so I never have an excuse.

    Have a great week and thanks for stopping by and encouraging me, too!
    michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you did great! I didn't exercise and I didn't have an excuse. Plus I eat a lot more than you do.

    I forget my vitamins often, too. What's up with that? I need to keep them right by my refrigerator so I remember to take them when I get something to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you did great too, some weeks just don't go as planned! I hope you have a better and slower week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some times life just gets busy. But, it's a new week. Don't beat yourself up too much. Just pick up and move forward. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're right about the time. I use that excuse so much and I know it's not valid for me. We find time for what's important to us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. There will be days or weeks like this, the important this is finding your way back to fitting things in. If you can do that then you will make up for what you missed:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!