Sunday, June 19, 2011

Slimmer Summer Week Two Wrap Up

Movement: Doc (boss) was on vacation so I was able to leave work by 5PM and get some movement in EVERY day rather than just the normal 3 days during the week. On Saturday I walked 7.5 miles in the local Relay for Life. For me, it was a successful week.

Calories: One day at 1615, the other 5 were under 1200. Successful

Fruits and Veggies: Had fruits 3 of 4 days. (For me thats success, but I am working on getting better!!) Veggies: Fail!!!

Water: I love water!!! 3 days I had over 120, the others were over 60.

Face: I moisterized!!! I am so bad at taking care of my outward appearance. This is the first step in liking what I look like on the outside!! My pamper me time!!

Sleep: I have to continually work on this one!! I work 60 hrs a week, and sometimes its hard to get home, family, work, and life all 'in' in 24 hrs. Giving up work right now, is NOT an option. Time management is a necessity!!! I need to continually work on this one!!

Multivitamin: Ive remembered this!! One night I was even in bed and got my tired rearend back up and down the steps to take it along with my Calcium!!

Weight: 215. One more pound of fat gone from my body!!

9 comments:

  1. Nice on the loss and the exercise! That tracking is paying off! Good for you! Pick a veggie any veggie and try to work it in this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a really good week, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! Good work on the water! That's what I'm focusing on this week as we roast in the 100+ temperatures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your positive attitude! You sound so energetic and it's contagious! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Keep up the great work! 1 more pound GONE! You GO, Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you are keeping track of your sleep...that's genius! I'm gonna do that too. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did really well this past week and I'm certain you'll do even better this week. One way to add more veggies to your diet is to add them to your food. Like in pasta or rice dishes, just add some peas, carrots, broccoli -- whatever you want -- right in the dish. It's one way I get my hubby to eat certain veggies because the other food disguises the veggie taste somewhat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really bad at taking care of my outward appearance, too! I love that you are making your face a priority - I need to do that. I don't do a bedtime routine nearly enough! You're doing great - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!